Ultra Bone: Extra Protection
Build better bones.
Research is increasingly showing that nutrition affects bone health. Proper nutrition can help build bone. However, when unattended, certain elements may lead to, or accelerate, a loss of bone mass, including:
- Excess sodium, which pulls large amounts of calcium into the kidneys that is subsequently excreted through the urinary tract.
- Protein, which in excess of 60 grams per day, promotes the loss of calcium and other vital minerals through the urine.
- Caffeine-containing drinks, which have been found to trigger the loss of calcium through the kidneys and intestines. Research indicates that a lifetime consumption of two or more cups of caffeinated coffee or soda per day is linked to a reduction in bone density. The more of these beverages one ingests, the greater the loss.
- Alcohol, as heavy drinkers appear to be at higher risk of osteoporosis and bone fracture, as they are also more susceptible to falls and alcohol-related accidents.
- Tobacco, as heavy smokers typically have been shown to have less bone density than non-smokers.
With bone loss, the risk of osteoporosis increases. As of 2016, the National Osteoporosis Foundation reports that, “about 54 million Americans have osteoporosis and low bone mass. Studies suggest that about one in two women and up to one in four men at age 50 will break a bone due to osteoporosis.”
Pure Essentials Ultra Bone: Extra Protection is an exclusive nutritional formula that provides 14 uniquely balanced, energized, and alkalinizing bone builders. Additionally, its formulation offers a complete, fully active, comprehensive mineral supplement.
One of the most clinically-studied nutrients for bone health. Pure Essentials Bone Protection provides four distinct, fully soluble, completely ionized forms of calcium for maximum benefit.
Aids in calcium absorption and, when deficient, is a major factor in calcium and bone loss, and may contribute to brittle bones. Pure Essentials Bone Protection contains four fully soluble, completely ionized forms of magnesium for optimal action.
Plays an important role in calcium and magnesium metabolism. It also works with vitamin D-3 to synergistically boost the body’s uptake of calcium.
Promotes bone mass by influencing hormonal action.
Added for greater mineral replacement
• Complete fully active & comprehensive mineral formula to support overall immune health
• Supports alkaline pH balance
|Energized, Bone-building Elemental Minerals and Nutrients|
|Vitamin C (100% l-ascorbate, fully reduced, corn free)||200 mg|
|Vitamin D-3 (as 1,25 dihydroxycholecalciferol)||400 IU|
|Vitamin K-1 (as phylloquinone)||750 mcg|
|Vitamin K-2||250 mcg|
|Calcium (as acetate, glycinate, succinate, malate, fumarate, and citrate)||500 mg|
|Magnesium (as acetate, glycinate, malate, fumarate, and citrate)||500 mg|
|Boron (as citrate)||6 mg|
|Germanium sesquioxide||4 mg|
|Zinc (as citrate)||10 mg|
|Manganese (as citrate)||15 mg|
|Chromium (as citrate)||250 mcg|
|Vanadium (as ascorbate)||250 mcg|
|Selenium (as 100% l-selenomethionine)||250 mcg|
|Copper (as sebecate)||1 mcg|
|Silica (from magnesium trisilicate from horse tail/equisetum)||10 mg|
|Iodide (as potassium iodide)||150 mcg|
|Strontium (as gluconate)||50 mg|
|Vegetable fiber (organic croscarmellose)||400 mg|
|Healthy bone maintenance||2-4 tabsules/day|
|Family or personal osteoporosis risk||4-6 tabsules/day|
|Repair or known osteoporosis||6-8 tabsules/day|