Skin, Hair, and Nails Repair
Reveal your radiant beauty.
The benefits of Pure Essentials Ultra Skin, Hair Nail repair formula are numerous, amplifying your healthy appearance and solid structures across the board, including:
- Thicker, glossier hair
- Increased hair and nail growth
- Shinier, stronger nails
- More radiant, beautiful skin
- Biotin. Biotin, like other B-complex vitamins, is a key ingredient in the proteins that make up your hair, skin and nails (e.g. collagen, elastin, keratin). Each serving of Pure Essentials Skin, Hair, Nail Repair provides a generous dose (2.5 mg) of naturally sourced, fully-active biotin, in synergy with other key nutrients, to create the nutritional support you need for minimizing skin lines, providing hair resilience, and making nails thick and strong.
- L-Lysine and Zinc. L-lysine benefits your skin by playing a key role in elastin and collagen formation. It helps prevent wrinkles and repairs damage to your skin. Each serving of Pure Essentials Skin, Hair, Nail Repair provides 200 mg of L-lysine, in combination with complementary nutrients—most importantly, zinc. Zinc, in tandem with L-lysine, combats acne and repairs and renews your skin to reveal a fresher complexion
Even more, all-active ingredients feature further benefits:
- Calcium and vitamin D support and ensure well-balanced nutrition as the
- foundation for healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Vitamins K1 and K2 strengthen bones, as well as other solid structures such as tendons, ligaments, hair, nails and teeth.
- Vitamin C helps build collagen and provide essential antioxidant support to fight damage that has already been done to skin.
- Comprehensive trace minerals—including silica, chromium, manganese, iodine, selenium and zinc—support general wellbeing from strong muscles and nerves, to thyroid tissue, to healthy hair, skin and nails.
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules with breakfast and two (2) at dinnertime, or as directed by your health professional.
Four (4) Pure Essentials Skin, Hair, Nail Repair capsules provide:
Vitamin C (100% l-ascorbate, fully reduced, corn free) 200 mg
Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol) 400 IU
Vitamin K-1 (as phylloquinone) 750 mcg
Vitamin K-2 250mcg
Biotin 2.5 mg
Calcium (as acetate, glycinate, succinate, malate, fumarate and citrate) 250 mg
Magnesium ( as acetate, glycinate, succinate, malate, fumarate and citrate) 500 mg
Zinc (as citrate) 10 mg
Manganese (as citrate) 11 mg
Chromium (as citrate) 50 mcg
Selenium (as l-selenomethionine) 250 mcg
Copper (as sebecate) 1 mg
Iodine 100 mcg
Iodide (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg
Strontium (as gluconate) 50 mg
Boron (as citrate) 6 mg
Vanadium (as ascorbate) 50 mcg
Silica (from Magnesium trisilicate from horse tail/Equisetum) 10 mg
L-lysine 200 mg
Magnesium (as C16 C18 alkyls) † 360 mg
Croscarmellose 200 mg
† From whole untreated palm
All products offered at The Ash Center come with our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
Cashman MW, Sloan SB. Nutrition and nail disease. Clin Dermatol. 2010 Jul-Aug;28(4):420-5.
Scheinfeld N, et al. Vitamins and minerals: their role in nail health and disease. J Drugs Dermatol. 2007 Aug;6(8):782-7.
Singh BB, et al. Safety and effectiveness of an L-lysine, zinc, and herbal-based product on the treatment of facial and circumpolar Herpes. Altern Med Rev. 2005 Jun;10(2):123-7.