Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a naturally occurring compound that provides a high-concentration of elemental sulfur. Sulfur is a key mineral with numerous health-promoting properties, which include boosting the body’s antioxidant mechanisms, supporting detoxification pathways, and supporting immune response. Each high-concentration capsule contains 900 mg of MSM for multidimensional soft tissue and immune support.
• Supports Healthy Immune and Respiratory Function
• Maintains Normal Inflammatory Balance
• Maintains Healthy Skin and Hair
2. Usha PR, Naidu MU. Randomised, Double-Blind, Parallel, Placebo-Controlled Study of Oral Glucosamine, Methylsulfonylmethane and their Combination in Osteoarthritis. Clin Drug Investig. 2004;24(6):353-63.
3. Debbi EM, Agar G, Fichman G, Ziv YB, Kardosh R, Halperin N, Elbaz A, Beer Y, Debi R. Efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane supplementation on osteoarthritis of the knee: a randomized controlled study. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2011 Jun 27;11:50. 4. DiSilvestro, R. A., DiSilvestro, D., & DiSilvestro, D. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) Intake in Mice Produces Elevated Liver Glutathione and Partially Protects Against Carbon Tetrachloride-Induced Liver Injury. The FASEB Journal. 2008, March 1
5. Barrager E, Veltmann JR Jr, Schauss AG, Schiller RN. Amulticentered, open-label trial on the safety and efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane in the treatment of seasonal allergic rhinitis. J Altern Complement Med. 2002 Apr;8(2):167-73.
6. van der Merwe, M., & Bloomer, R. J. (2016). The Influence of Methylsulfonylmethane on Inflammation-Associated Cytokine Release before and following Strenuous Exercise. Journal of Sports Medicine, 2016, 1–9.
7. Jenkinson, Am., Riddoch, C., Maughan, R., Morrice, P., Brown, K., & Duthie, G. (1994). Effect of Eccentric Exercise and Vitamin E Supplementation on Indices of Lipid Peroxidation, Muscle Damage and Muscle Soreness. Clinical Science, 87(s1), 83–83.