Meal replacement done better.
GI Cleanse is a balanced nutritional shake, free from classic allergens, such as gluten, soy, dairy, and does not contain fructose or any genetically-modified foods. It provides a diverse blend of pure plant proteins combined with other essential nutrients and fiber to create a complete source of balanced daily nutrition.
Just one serving of GI Cleanse provides 20 g of high-quality protein, sourced from organic brown rice and legumes (peas). The unique complex of vegetable-based protein has a well-balanced amino acid profile including a high content of lysine, arginine, and branched chain amino acids.
GI Cleanse suits all lifestyles and weight management goals, delivering the preferred ratio of protein, carbohydrates and fat necessary for a balanced diet in two delicious flavors: rich dark chocolate or creamy vanilla. GI Cleanse is specially formulated to curb cravings, maintain glycemic balance and help individuals on specialty diets easily adhere to their prescribed meal plan.
• Fuel the body and maintain optimal health.
• Support healthy weight management
2. Geraedts MC, Troost FJ, Tinnemans R, Soderholm JD, Brummer RJ, Saris WH. Release of satiety hormones in response to specific dietary proteins is different between human and murine small intestinal mucosa. Ann Nutr Metab. 2010; 56(4):308-313.
3. Deremaux L, Wils D. Nutraly’s Pea Protein on Satiety Hormone Release in Rats. Nutritional Study Abstract. 2010; 6(18).
4. Schieberle P, Somoza V, Rubach M, Scholl L, Balzer M; Identifying substances that regulate satiety in oils and fats and improving low-fat foodstuffs by adding lipid compounds with a high satiety effect; Key findings of the DFG/AiF cluster project. Perception of fat content and regulating satiety: an approach to developing low-fat foodstuffs; 2009-2012.
5. Ni W, Tsuda Y, Takashima S, Sato H, Sato M, Imaizumi K. Anti-atherogenic effect of soya and rice-protein isolate, compared with casein, in apolipoprotein E-deficient mice. Br J Nutr. Jul 2003; 90(1):13-20.
6. Ronis MJ, Chen Y, Bradeaux J, Shankar K, Badger TM. Diets containing soy or rice protein isolate (SPI, RPI) increase insulin sensitivity and improve lipid homeostasis in weanling rats fed high fat, high cholesterol Western diets as a result of activation of PPAR and LXR-mediated pathways. The FASEB Journal. 2008; 22:892.892.
7. Ronis MJ, Badeaux J, Chen Y, Badger TM. Rice protein isolate improves lipid and glucose homeostasis in rats fed high fat/high cholesterol diets. Exp Biol Med (Maywood). Sep 2010; 235(9):1102-1113.
8. Lopaschuk G. Regulation of carbohydrate metabolism in ischemia and reperfusion. Am Heart J. Feb 2000; 139(2 Pt 3):S115-119.
9. Malaguarnera M, Cammalleri L, Gargante MP, Vacante M, Colonna V, Motta M. L-Carnitine treatment reduces severity of physical and mental fatigue and increases cognitive functions in centenarians: a randomized and controlled clinical trial. Am J Clin Nutr. Dec 2007; 86(6):1738-1744.
10. Malaguarnera M, Vacante M, Avitabile T, Cammalleri L, Motta M. L-Carnitine supplementation reduces oxidized LDL cholesterol in patients with diabetes. Am J Clin Nutr. Jan 2009; 89(1):71-76.