C Lemon Buffered
Pure Essentials Buffered C offers the most powerful source of vitamin C available, as a pH-balanced, vegetarian, allergen-free, and completely buffered mineral ascorbate. The formulation uses 100% l-ascorbate that is fully reduced and corn free, so that the supplement works more quickly and persistently in the body. The additional cofactors, metabolites, and transporters in it powerfully enhance absorption and tissue action.
The benefits of Pure Essentials Buffered C’s unique formulation continue, as it is:
- Inclusive of essential minerals like calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
- Free of the side effects associated with other vitamin C supplements.
- Offered in a powder form that makes it practical to dissolve and drink throughout the day. When mixed with water or juice, it produces a tasty, slightly effervescent drink for your enjoyment and convenience.
• Inclusive of essential minerals like calcium, magnesium, potassium, and zinc, which most Americans are deficient in due to stress, ill health, food processing, toxins, and other factors.
• Free of the side effects associated with other vitamin C supplements.
Produced with an exclusive, triple re-crystallization process. This innovative technique creates a product with unprecedented purity and bioactivity.
Offered in a powder form that makes it practical to dissolve and drink throughout the day. When mixed with water or juice, it produces a tasty, slightly effervescent drink for your enjoyment and convenience. And the benefits of vitamin C, likewise, extend to:
Blood pressure reduction. Obesity, alcohol consumption, physical inactivity, and a high-fat/protein/sugar diet can induce high blood pressure, in part through insulin resistance (Syndrome X). Vitamin C’s benefits to your blood pressure are based on its ability to:
• Protect the delicate endothelial cells that line blood vessels from free radical and toxin damage.
• Increase nitrous oxide (nature’s small vessel relaxation molecule) levels, thus lowering blood pressure via enhanced biopterin action.
• Induce the production of collagen.
• Removal of lead. Pure Essentials Buffered C lowers the body’s burden of toxic minerals such as lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic, and nickel. This action occurs both by decreasing uptake of toxic minerals from the intestine and by increasing renal and stool excretion of toxic minerals.
• Reduced risk of atherosclerosis. Lower your coronary and stroke risk with the improved antioxidant, vessel health, and toxin reduction actions of Pure Essentials Buffered C. Furthermore, homocysteine levels and risk are reduced; and aging is slowed by reduced free radical damage.