For some individuals with magnesium deficits, magnesium supplements alone may not be enough to eliminate symptoms. Cells need magnesium to drive the pathway that takes up more magnesium, creating a vicious cycle of deficiency. Fortunately, Pure Essentials Ultra Mg taken with Pure Essentials Ultra Absorb boosts magnesium uptake by combining choline citrate with magnesium, and carrying it as a neutral compound effortlessly through cell membranes.
Pure Essentials Ultra Absorb is available in glass bottles of 7.86 ounces. Take 1 teaspoon twice daily on an empty stomach.
Pure Essentials 2. When a single mineral like magnesium is taken at high doses, it can sometimes impair absorption of other minerals. It is wise, then, to supplement your food intake with a complete multi-vitamin/mineral supplement such as Pure Essentials 2.
Pure Essentials Ultra Magnesium.
Pure Essentials Ultra Mg is available in bottles of 60 or 180 capsules As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to six (6) capsules daily on an empty stomach, or as directed by your health professional.
ONE TEASPOON OF PURE ESSENTIALS ABSORB CONTAINS
Choline Citrate 1,300 mg Glycerine (vegetable) 1,300 mg
All products offered at The Ash Center come with our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
1. Fioravanti M, Yanagi M: Cytidinediphosphicholine (CDP choline) for cognitive and behavioral disturbances associated with chronic cerebral disorders in the elderly. Chochrane Database Syst. Rev 2005 Apr 18; (2):CD000269.
2. Canty DJ, Zeisel SH: Lecithin and choline in human health and disease. Nutr Reviews 1994; 52: 327- 339.
3. Zeisel SH. Choline: needed for normal development of memory. J Am Coll Nutr 2000 Oct; 19 (5 Suppl):528S-531S.
4. Zeisel SH. Choline: critical role during fetal development and dietary requirements in adults. Annu Rev Nutr 2006;26:229-50.
5. Spector SA, Jackman MR, Sabounjian LA, Sakas C, Landers DM, Willis VVT: Effect of choline supplementation on fatigue in trained cyclists. Med Sci Sports Exerc 1995 May; 27(5): 668-73.
6. Conlay LA, Sabounjian LA, Wurtman RJ: Exercise and neuromodulators: choline and acetylcholine in marathon runners. Int J Sports Med 1992 Oct; 13 Suppl 1:S141-2.
7. Secades JJ, Lorenzo JL. Citicoline: Pharmacological and clinical review, 2006 update. Methods Find Exp. Clin Pharmacol. 2006 Sep;28 Suppl B:1-56